51. What is the distance of penalty stroke away from the back line in hockey game?
(A) 6.40 meter *
(b) 6.52 meter
(C) 6.98 meter
(d) 7.25 meter
52. Chaudhry Rehmat Ali, who proposed the name “Pakistan” is buried in?
(d) Cambridge *
53. In MS PowerPoint, clip art option is available in menu.
(b) insert *
54. Who among the following was convicted in Rawalpindi Conspiracy Case?
(A) Habib Jalib
(B) Agha Shorash Kashmiri
(C) Faiz Ahmad Faiz *
(D) None of these
55. In which surah of the Holy Quran, the method to perform “Wuzu” is elaborated?
(b) Al-Maidah *
(d) None of these
56. “Disk Cleanup” is a/an:
(A) Utility program *
(B) Device driver
(C) Productivity software
(D) File manager
57. In MS Excel, to view a cell comment:
(A) Click the edit comment command on the insert menu
(B) Click the display comment command on the window menu
(C) Position the mouse pointer over the cell *
(D) Click the comment command on the view menu
58. ‘Farmosa’ is the old name of:
(A) Taiwan *
59. Who Invented the Java language?
(A) James Gosling *
(b) Deniss Ritche
(C) Grace Hopper
(d) Steve Jobs
60. Which gas is used in the preparation of fizzy soft drinks?
(b) Carbon dioxide *
Explanation: The bubbles in fizzy drinks are caused by carbon dioxide (CO2). Carbon dioxide is a colourless odourless gas that dissolves in water under pressure. The carbon dioxide forms a very weak carbonic acid, (H2C03) which causes the tingly sensation on your tongue.
61. How many times, Pakistan became Olympic Champion in Hockey:
(b) Three *
62. Complete the number series: 1, 8, 4, 27, 9, .
(C) 64 *
63. Who is called ‘The father of modern Psychology’?
(b) Edward Gibbon
(C) John Hoppner
(d) Sigmund Freud *
64. Regarding internet, the acronym ISP refers to:
(A) Internet software procedure
(B) Internet software program
(C) Internet service provider *
(D) Internet software protocol
65. In the Holy Quran there are two Surahs named after insects. One is Al-Nahl, name the other:
(A) Surah Al-Naml *
(b) Surah Al-Qadar
(C) Surah Al-Falaq
(d) Surah Al-Nas
66. Business through internet is called:
(A) Credit Card
(C) E-commerce *
67. What is the opposite of ‘Shirk’ in Islam?
(b) Tauheed *
68. Who was the leader of Iranian Revolution in 1979?
(A) Ayatallah Mehdi Montazeri
(B) Ayatallah Khomeini *
(C) Mehdi Bazargan
(D) Ayatallah Khamenei
69. You can create a new presentation by completing all of the following except .
(A) Clicking the new button on the standard toolbar
(B) Clicking file, new
(C) Clicking file open *
(D) Pressing Ctrl + N
70. Give the number of Faraiz-e-Wuzu as mentioned in the Holy Quran.
(d) Four *
71. In a dairy farm 40 cows eat 40 bags of husk in 40 days. In how many days will one cow eat one bag of husk?
(d) 40 *
72. Which of the following words is a dummy pronoun?
(C) It *
73. Who was the leader of “Quit India Movement”?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi *
(C) Mahulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar
(D) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
74. Who added the words “Assalto-kharum-menun-nom” in the Fajr Azan?
(A) Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
(B) Hazrat Umar (RA) *
(C) Hazrat Usman (RA)
(D) Hazrat Ali (RA)
75. “Sleep Apnea” is a disorder characterized by:
(A) Lack of sleep
(B) Excessive sleep
(C) Loud snoring during sleep
(D) Breathing problem *