51. Flag of Red Cross is the reverse of the flag of
52. Johns Hopkins University is located at
53. Porali River is located in the Province of
54. Which famous city’s name is Dar el Beida in Arabic?
55. Which is the highest battle ground on earth?
(a) Siachen glacier
(c) Mt Logan
(d) Monte Rosa
56. Massacre at Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar by General Dyer took place in
57. Hunza joined in 1974. Swat and Chitral joined Pakistan on:
(a) 23 July 1969
(b) 24 July 1969
(c) 28 July 1969
(d) 26 July 1969
58. Dragon is the national symbol of
59. When was Italy united as a country?
60. Islamabad Capital Development Authority created on
(a) 14 June 1960
(b) 14 June 1961
(c) 14 June 1962
(d) 14 June 1963
61 Who said “Democracy is government of the people by the people for the people”?
(a) Ibrahim Lincoln
(b) Walteir scote
(c) George Washington
(d) Jean Austin
62. A colour television set makes colours by mixing light of which three different colours?
(a) Blue, Green and Yellow
(b) Blue, Red and Yellow
(c) Blue, Green and Red
(d) Green, Black and Red
63. Which country has received maximum Nobel prizes after its institution?
64. First Chairmen of the Capital Development Authority of Islamabad
(a) Agha Mohammad Yahya Khan
(b) Liaquat Ali Khan
(c) Abbas Sarfaraz Khan
(d) Hashim Raza
65. USA consists on how many states?
66. Gandhara is chiefly remembered for its?
(a) Archaeological excavations
(c) Buddhist art
(d) Sculptural Work
67. In Which year the Central Treaty Organization was established?
68. What were the members of the Central Treaty Organization?
(a) Iraq, Turkey
(b) Pakistan, Iran
(c) United Kingdom
(d) All of these
69. A military agreement is signed between Iraq and Turkey on_____, and the term “Baghdad Pact” is started to be used. Iran, Pakistan and the United Kingdom join the Baghdad Pact.
(a) February 24, 1954
(b) February 24, 1955
(c) February 24, 1956
(d) February 24, 1957
70. The new Islamic regime of Iran withdraws the country from CENTO in
71. The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO), created by the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty or the Manila Pact, was an international organization for collective defense established on
(a) September 8, 1953
(b) September 8, 1954
(c) September 8, 1955
(d) September 8, 1956
72. The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) was dissolved on
(a) June 30, 1975
(b) June 30, 1977
(c) June 30, 1978
(d) June 30, 1979
73. Who was the first woman ruler of Delhi?
(a) Chand Bibi
(b) Noor Jahan
(c) Razia Sultana
(d) None of these
74. Name the author of The Reconstruction of Religious Thought?
(a) J.M.S. Baljon
(b) Allan McGrath
(c) Douglas E. Asford
(d) Dr. Allama Iqbal
75. Where Shalimar Garden is located?
|51. b||52. a||53. a||54. d||55. a|
|56. c||57. c||58. b||59. c||60. a|
|61. a||62. b||63. c||64. a||65. b|
|66. c||67. b||68. d||69. b||70. b|
|71. b||72. b||73. c||74. d||75. c|