1. The local body government system was introduced in subcontinent in:
2. Who is the current head of Commonwealth?
(a) British Prime Minister
(b) French Prime Ministers
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) None of them
3. Headquarter of UNESCO is located in:
4. Who wrote ‘Das Capital’?
(c) Karl Marx
(d) Adam Smith
5. Mast Tuwaqli was a famous poet of which language?
6. Fidel Castro was president of:
7. Which of the following metals is not only magnetic but also radioactive?
(d) None of these
8. The sun is made of mostly
9. Quaid-e-Azam became the member of Legislative Council first time from Bombay in:
10. In which Constitution Islam was declared religion of the state?
(a) Constitution of 1956
(b) Constitution of 1973
(c) Constitution of 1968
(d) Constitution of 1962
11. Which is the biggest fresh water lake (area wise) in the world?
(a) Chaka Lake
(b) Caspian Lake
(c) Lake Superior
(d) Dal Lake
12. London located on which river?
13. Which is the largest country in the Arabian Peninsula?
(c) Saudi Arabia
14. Syed Ahmad Shaheed was martyred at Balakot
15. Urdu declared as official language in which year in Subcontinent?
16. The famous Ilbert Bill Controversy arose during the tenure of?
(a) Lord Mayo
(b) Lord Lytton
(c) Lord Dufferin
(d) Lord Ripon
17. Who said “Man is a social Animal”?
18. Nobel Prize was first awarded in the year
19. The Black Forest, named after stands of fir trees on its upper slopes, is known for its production of cuckoo clocks. Where is it located?
20. When was the corner-stone of White House USA laid?
(a) 13th October 1892
(b) 13th October 1792
(c) 13th October 1890
(d) 13th October 1790
21. Uluru, also called Ayers Rock, is considered the largest monolith (a single, solid, block of stone) in the world. Where is it located?
22. The Galápagos Islands, an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean noted for its unique wildlife, is a province of what country?
23. Lake Baikal, the deepest lake in the world, is located in
24. The Kalahari Desert covers much of
25. Which is the largest Sea of the following?
(a) South China Sea
(b) Baltic Sea
(c) Black Sea
(d) Red Sea
|1. d||2. c||3. a||4. c||5. a||6. b||7. b||8. b|
|9. d||10. b||11. c||12. b||13. c||14. b||15. c||16. d|
|17. a||18. b||19. b||20. b||21. c||22. c||23. a||24. c